Shuffle News and Discussion

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
FishFlyingBy
Fan

Re: Shuffle

Post by FishFlyingBy »

Just watched the trailer, which made me want to see the whole movie right away but I guess I'll have to wait and hope that it's going to be online one day.
word count: 34

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Shuffle has its own Facebook page. Those of you that have Facebook, make sure you Like the page! Please. :)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/shufflethemovie
word count: 24
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Noticed everything went to B&W...I wonder if it's just for show or are they releasing it that way? Cool either way though :D
word count: 25
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yeah, think its being released that way, but not sure. I'll ask if I get the chance. :) But the info Kurt Kuenne gave through Theatre Junkies, it all had changed to black & white by then-so I think it is going to be B&W.
word count: 46
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Okay, I asked and they've decided they are going to show it in black & white. :)

There is also supposed to be a "big announcement" today on Facebook and Twitter. Everyone, pretend to be surprised! HAHAHAHAHA :crying-pink:
word count: 36

FishFlyingBy
Fan

Post by FishFlyingBy »

I was wondering, is anyone from the forum going to one of the screenings?

If so, :text-woo: for that fortunate one.
word count: 20

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I am going to the Los Angeles one. :happy-bouncymagenta: :happy-bouncygreen: :happy-bouncycyan:
word count: 8

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

:text-woo: I hope you have a FANTASTIC time, Sharon!

And I hope it's wonderfully successful so that we all may get the opportunity to see the film in our respective areas. :D
word count: 31
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

FishFlyingBy
Fan

Post by FishFlyingBy »

skftex wrote:I am going to the Los Angeles one. :happy-bouncymagenta: :happy-bouncygreen: :happy-bouncycyan:
Oh, so exciting. I wish you lots of fun Sharon.
:happy-wavemulticolor:

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

word count: 14
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Here's hoping tonight's premiere event is wonderfully, wildly successful so that they can find a distributor for the film... so that all of us can enjoy Tj's hard work on the big screen.

:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

And on a side note... here's hoping Sharon is having a fantastic time this evening. :text-woo:
word count: 52
I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating [& sharing their experience]. I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theater, a piece of music… I think this world would be unlivable without art. ~ S. Soderbergh

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

More dates announced for screenings of Shuffle! Look on the homepage for information. Hope maybe some of you can go see it! Kurt Kuenne will be at all of the screenings with the possibility of other cast/crew being there so you never know, TJ might show up. :D Even if he doesn't you would get to see a good movie!
word count: 61

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Has then been posted here yet? It's sort of a mini documentary of the Shuffle screenings. No spoilers for the movie.

Corrected Link :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAXR4GZs ... re=mh_lolz
Last edited by SmackyKennedy on Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 34

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

No that hasn't been posted here because it is a link to something called Best Castle and Beckett Moments. :icon-biggrin:

Try again?

Okay. Corrected link-Yay!.I saw myself in the audience shots! :o Of course I knew where to look. Not much from the Hollywood one on there is there? But I guess they didn't make as big of a deal about it as the Indianapolis one did!
word count: 69

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Unfortunately, the video jams for me right around the 2:54 mark and no matter what I do, no matter how much refreshing, it won't go past that point. But what I saw of the first 3 minutes was really fun. I especially laughed at the 2 separate limos they were given for the Indiana Film Festival. Poor Kurt and TJ... they probably would have preferred to ride together. :D
word count: 70

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Sharon, I tried to find you in the audience shots but they're too hard to see! Where are you? :icon-mrgreen:

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

word count: 0

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

*adjusts glasses*

Gee, I don't know how I missed you. :icon-mrgreen: Heeheeeee.
word count: 12

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well I did say that it helped that I knew where to look! LOL
word count: 14

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

:greetings-wavingyellow:
word count: 0