Commercials

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: Commercials

Post by ThyneAlone »

Don't forget, they are practically all to be found in the clips gallery on this site, if you want to watch them all in quick succession!
word count: 27
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

sundy317
Fan

Post by sundy317 »

Thanks Steph,I really did forget that...
word count: 7
-Θα στο πω όσο πιο γρήγορα γίνεται,γιατί μπορεί να πάθω έμφραγμα και να μην προλάβω να στο πω και να μην το μάθεις ποτέ...

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

There're now a couple of new clips to watch. There's a "Circuit City" commercial. He's sooo young, & kind of reminds me of AMH from "Sixteen Candles." There's also a little skit called "I Am On Film." It's very cute.
word count: 44
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

JennyLea
Fan

Post by JennyLea »

I love the circuit city commercial!! It cracks me up, but definitely not as much as TJ singing "Man I feel like a Woman". I listen to country music all the time and even I am not secure enough to belt me out some Shania. You go TJ!!!!

I hate commercials on the TV but I love looking them up and watching them online. TJ sure has some great amusing ones that I think I could even tolerate on the TV. Now that is a complement coming from a girl who watches two shows at once to avoid commercials.
:happy-wavemulticolor:
word count: 99

Rain
Fan

Post by Rain »

I just had to comment on the Ford commercial. I'm a sucker for emotions. I cry at everything! (and I like it that way :D )
I had never seen that commercial before until I saw it on here. I was blown away. Not only by TJ and his acting (which was amazing) but by the whole commercial itself. It did what a commercial should made you think about Ford. Made you trust them and consider them. It was just such a real situation and TJ brought it to life. Plus I love the surprise appearance by John Corbett.
Good Job!
word count: 100

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

That Hollywood Video commercial makes me laugh every time. Especially when he's imitating the woman's kids: "They'll be all, 'We want ice cream!" and you'll be like, 'There's no time for ice cream,' and they'll be like, 'You don't love us anymore!'" LOL. Tj is hilarious. :mrgreen:
word count: 53