Commercials

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Commercials

Post by ThyneAlone »

Have a look at this guys...here's a commercial I'd not seen before...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgox_4o_OrI
:lol:
I guess it counts as 'other work'!
word count: 31

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Wow Steph, great find! No, I don't think I've ever seen this commercial before. Nice physical acting by TJ--also fun to see him in shorts! Thanks for posting the link.
word count: 33
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Hee! Great eye, Steph! I don't recall seeing that commercial on TV at all ... but it's pretty hilarious. Almost didn't recognize TJ in it, though he kind of looks the same now with just stubble and shorter hair!
word count: 41
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

tj_lover2k8
Fan

Re: Commercials

Post by tj_lover2k8 »

hey i love that commercial plus never seen it before thanks for adding the link. :D
word count: 15

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hey there tj_lover, or can I call you Natalie according to your profile? Have you thought about introducing yourself in the Welcome forum, either on the sofa or the intro thread? Would love to know you better.
Glad you like the material, we do try to get as much as we can up here. Cast an eye over the clips page, it's great. Another UK member! I'm on the other side of the Pennines (tho I do have a son currently studying in Leeds), near Liverpool. And I am one of the Mods. Come to me or my co-mod Rebecca (begolden) with any questions or worries and we'll help you. Have fun perusing the site, don't be put off by the less stable among us, bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
word count: 132
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

*ahem* Speak for yourself there, Steph.

;)

Hee hee...
word count: 8

melmdr
Fan

Post by melmdr »

HEY ! so funny the video commercial !

in france we haven't advertising (i'm not sure about the word so this the french word > publicité) so funny as your ! guys, you're pretty lucky !americain advertisint are really great !
word count: 39

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

That's it exactly. Advertising. Or, occasionally, advertisement[s] (= British English) and commercial[s] (=US English).
You are absolutely right, the US adverts are classy. TJ has a little selection of his on his MySpace I seem to recall.
word count: 39

melmdr
Fan

Post by melmdr »

hum hum ok ok ok thanks
word count: 6

catylin
Fan

Post by catylin »

hey guys!!! so I was reading about a best buy commercial TJ supposedly did and it sounds hilarious! Could anyone help me find it or tell me if it really was him? I guess he gets kidnapped by a family to come fix their tv...sounds absolutely hilarious and sigh...and another perfection from mr.gorgeous himself...mmmm daydreams lol :oops:
word count: 60

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

yea! i've heard about that commercial too! i looked for it everywhere, but came up with no luck. Anybody else want to try? :)
word count: 24

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

I just wanted to stop by really quick to say that i saw TJ in a commercial today!!!!! It was really weird. I just walked in to the room and TJ was on the TV!! It made me happy :D
Well I'm pretty sure that it was TJ. It was a really short commercial. I think it is fairly new because it looked like the same haircut he has now (I think?? :? ) I think it was advertising some tent or something. Haha, well i don't know. Anybody have a clue what I am talking about??
word count: 96

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I have no idea what it was but I'm sure you know TJ when you see him!

Sharon
word count: 19
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

What were you watching, Dohee? Specific show or channel? I'm just wondering if it's a commercial that will run again during that timeframe or on that channel and I might be able to catch it. I admit, I haven't been watching much TV lately -- waiting for new episodes to air -- so I haven't had the privilege of seeing any of TJ's new commercials (except the Super Bowl cars.com one).
word count: 75

bonesaddict11
Super Fan

Post by bonesaddict11 »

Hm...I'm trying to remember. I'm not sure what i was watching. I think i was watching American Idol. I only have basic cable now so we don't have that many channels. But thank god that i have Fox. or else i wouldnt know how i would survive! :)
word count: 51

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I SAW it!! Its a Subaru commercial but they do say something about a tent, so I'm thinking that is it. We were watching Discovery ID channel and it came on. It definitely was TJ-the commercial also has a monkey for some reason, I was too busy saying HEY its TJ to REALLY understand what the tent and the monkey had to do with it. :lol: :mrgreen:

Sharon
word count: 68
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Oh, furiously jealous now, we too only get basic cable but nothing that includes showings of the commercials TJ does. <<sigh>> Someone had better put it up on youtube soon!
word count: 30

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

I really would like to see it, too. Maybe it will be here or on TJ´s myspace site, soon!
word count: 20
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I looked for it on youtube but I couldn't find it. Hard to do when I'm not sure what it was about other than Subaru. :oops:
word count: 27

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

That's so sweet of you, thanks Sharon. :D
word count: 8