The first update

Discussion about anything and everything that isn't Bones.
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

The first update

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hello all, I know we haven't had much on 'other work' till now, but management has promised we are going to get the regular snippets I've requested.

As to what TJ is currently working on while not on Bones (which, he says, has now shut down till the New Year - strike etc.), here's a starter to whet your appetite..

1) Anyone who has listened to our plea and gone along to the boards at fox.com/bones to tell everyone that TJ is wonderful will have noticed there has been interest about him being seen with Will Smith. This is because of his role in the film 'The Human Project' which is written and directed by Jada Pinkett Smith. Not a huge part apparently but needed to be squeezed in at the end of the year!

2) He also has a bigger role in the Todd Robinson film 'The Last Full Measure'. This is due out in 2009 and was meant to start shooting in December, but there have been financial problems, so let's hope it doesn't go under. It sounds good according to the latest on IMDB:
InternetMovieDataBase wrote:An ambitious government bureaucrat is given an unwelcome assignment that could harm his carefully orchestrated career, to complete a long-unfinished report on whether the nation's highest award for bravery should, after 40 years, be given to a fallen hero. His investigation leads him down a path he could not have imagined and changes his life and the lives of others in the process.
3) TJ's shot a commercial for the first time in 3 years, for Cars.com. Apparently they want to play it at Superbowl 2008. Now that would be fun! I've loved all the commercials I've seen of his. More TJ commercials would definitely make me sit up and take notice as a customer!

I'll give you more when I can and of course there will be news on the home page from time to time, don't forget that it's difficult to book him into things with the writers' strike creating such uncertainty. Keep that support and camaraderie going - let him know we love him.
word count: 370
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro