Spoiler Talk

omelette73
Super Fan

Re: Spoiler Talk

Post by omelette73 »

Bones 8x23 The pathos in the pathogens synopsis
(BIG SPOILER ALERT!!!)

Concept
When a body is found in a biohazard waste bag, the Jeffersonian team must work with the CDC to not only solve the murder, but to prevent a possible outbreak of the virulent disease the victim died of. And the search for the killer – and the antidote – becomes a race against time when Arastoo is infected and has only hours to live.

Synopsis
A partially liquefied body is found in a biohazard waste bag, mixed with veterinary waste, and possibly infected with some virulent new pathogen. The CDC puts the Jeffersonian on lockdown as the CDC try to figure out if there’s a danger of a deadly viral outbreak. Dr. Ivan Jacobs of the CDC is hoping that the Jeffersonian team can identify the victim, and that learning the victim’s identity will determine where she contracted the infection. However, it soon becomes clear that somebody didn’t want the victim identified: the skull was deliberately crushed to avoid an ID from dental records. With no tissue left for fingerprints, the team hypothesize that the killer knew exactly how deadly the disease was… and that he may be a bio-terrorist. Still, Angela, with Brennan’s help, manages to ID the victim as Mia Garrett, a blogger-journalist with a focus on big pharma and medical research whose boyfriend says she was onto a big story… one she wouldn’t discuss with him. Suspects include Mia’s boyfriend, a scientist she recently interviewed who is an expert on mutating pandemics, and a man Mia was investigating for doping thoroughbred horses so they’d win races. Meanwhile, Arastoo is cut by a micro-needle on the body – which apparently caused the victim’s infection – and becomes infected himself. As Cam worries, Arastoo heroically volunteers to remain at the Jeffersonian so they can study him as the disease begins its work upon him, in hopes it will help the CDC identify the virus. Brennan realizes that whoever mutated the virus probably also created an antidote to keep them safe from their own creation, so saving Arastoo’s life from the disease’s terrifyingly fast onset depends on them catching the killer.
word count: 372

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

So.....in one of the interviews I watched with David and Emily, they hinted at weddings (plural) before the end of the season. So my official guesses are Sweets and Daisy, and Caroline and the documentary guy (I can't think of his name right now). What do you guys think?
word count: 51
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Arastoo and Cam? Or Finn with Cam's daughter?
word count: 9

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

stargazer wrote:So.....in one of the interviews I watched with David and Emily, they hinted at weddings (plural) before the end of the season. So my official guesses are Sweets and Daisy, and Caroline and the documentary guy (I can't think of his name right now). What do you guys think?
Booth's mom and Caroline and Andrew (the documentary guy) or Booth's mom and Cam/Arastoo
word count: 70

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Oh!! I didn't think of Booth's mom! Something to think about. :eusa-think:
word count: 13
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Brian Littrell

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Who's Andrew?
word count: 3
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Steph, Andrew was a documentary film guy who came to film around the Jeffersonian (and ended up concentrating more on Clark than on Brennan because he thought Brennan was too abrasive). Caroline came to visit and met Andrew and they immediately (in a kind of over-the-top way) took a liking to one another and even went out on a date during the episode. :D
word count: 65

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Ooh, don't recall - is this one that hasn't been aired over my way yet?
word count: 16

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Yeah, it aired here in the US several weeks ago. :)
word count: 10

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I double-checked the name on imdb.com for you, Steph! :D

It's episode 8x20 entitled "The Blood from the Stones."
word count: 21

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

THANK YOU Sherry, that is really nice of you. We are only up to 8.14 here so my confusion is not senescence,thank goodness!!
word count: 25

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Sorry about that, I should've added which episode it was in my comment. :)
word count: 14

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Interview with Stephen Nathan about the Season 8 Finale episode: http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/04/bones- ... e-and-tea/

Well, I was wrong about one of the weddings, we'll see who gets married next. :)
word count: 36

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

This is the video released at the San Diego Comic-Con 2013 as a promo for Season 9 (although I recognize clips from Season 8 and prior in there too). The thing with the bug growing in Hodgins' neck is just disgusting, but it looks like he's going to have a little fun this season! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CPjjx4uPO8
word count: 64

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

Just some more Season 9 stuff from Hart Hanson. :)

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/20 ... -and-more/
word count: 17

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

Did you read this?
http://tvline.com/2013/09/16/new-tv-sea ... !27/bones/

No matter who is going to be, my heart is gonna be broken, I really love everyone and each of them :(
word count: 36

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I'd like to know what they're talking about regarding 'post-Pelant'! We're still stuck in that over-the-top Pelant story. Does that mean there's hope on the horizon and Booth's going to finally stop him?? I hope so.

And I hope my favorite guy (Hodgins, of course!) isn't the prominent member they're talking about. :icon-eek:
word count: 62

stargazer
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by stargazer »

I REALLY, REALLY hope it's not going to be Hodgins. How could they??!! I love all of the characters and I feel bad for saying it, but of all of them, I would be the least upset to see Sweets go. :sad:
word count: 42

omelette73
Super Fan

Post by omelette73 »

Go figure... this storyline was terribly handled.
Question: When next you speak to the Bones people, could you ask them if Hodgins is ever going to get the money that got stolen from him by Pelant? —Mike
Ausiello
: Bones PEOPLE? Those hard-working “people” have names. Show some respect, sir! “Hodgins won’t be getting his family money back,” responds Bones Person Stephen Nathan. “He’s going to be earning his keep the way the rest of the world does. That doesn’t mean, of course, that he and Angela can’t become wealthy again through good hard work.”

AskAusiello
word count: 100

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I see they've already forgotten that Hodgins went into business with Finn (?), selling the "most awesome best ever" Grandma's hot sauce. ;)
word count: 23