Spoiler Talk

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Spoiler Talk

Post by begolden »

There we go. Now we can spoil only those who want to be spoiled.

Episode 3.03 has some wonderful Jack and Angela bits. Jack, a man who appreciates female beauty, gets to be tempted by a visiting agent, but resists in a noble fashion. Angela gets to finally feel a little insecurity about the relationship (only a little, mind you) and must scheme something romantic to tighten her grip on her man. Although I'm not big on using jealousy as a catalyst to move along a relationship, this use of it seems to be mostly playful and will hopefully lead to some sweet scenes for TJ to play with Michaela. You can read these spoilers for yourself at:
http://community.livejournal.com/bones_spoilers/
word count: 126
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hey Rebecca, just beat me to it. I'm a regular spoiler whore myself, but others have a great deal more self-control. :twisted:
Oh btw. Obviously not just for Bones spoilers, if anyone hears anything else, bring it on!
word count: 39

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

ThyneAlone wrote:Hey Rebecca, just beat me to it. I'm a regular spoiler whore myself, but others have a great deal more self-control. :twisted:
Oh btw. Obviously not just for Bones spoilers, if anyone hears anything else, bring it on!
I feel a great need to get this site properly threaded (this from a woman who alphabetizes her books and CDs!). However, I don't want to appear too bossy, so please, someone else create some subject specific threads we can use to organize our chat... Oh, and Steph, isn't referring to yourself as a whore a little harsh? :wink:
word count: 101

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

And speaking of spoilers for episode three, it's sad to see how some fans on other forums are describing the Agent Frost storyline. They are calling it a "...new love interest for Hodgins...," when it's merely physical attraction.

I'm rather glad the writers are addressing Jack's penchant for attractive women. He was all about chasing them in season one, and then by season two he only had eyes for Angela. Not that I'm complaining about his newfound sense of monogamy, but it's good to see a little evidence that the old Hodgins is still there, fighting his baser instincts! It makes you wonder who they'll cast as Agent Frost. Poor TJ! He now has to work with one more beautiful woman! :wink:
word count: 128

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

begolden wrote:And speaking of spoilers for episode three, it's sad to see how some fans on other forums are describing the Agent Frost storyline. They are calling it a "...new love interest for Hodgins...," when it's merely physical attraction.

Yes, that's very annoying, especially on such scant evidence as sides. It'll mislead. I can't see him having a 'new love interest'. Not while TJ's still publicly proclaiming him madly and passionately in love with Angela. And not if Hodgins reacts with shock and slight disdain when Frost interferes with his stuff!

Re: threads. I am fairly anal about alphabetising and order, too. But before we start opening them all over the place, let's be sure what we want. The choices are endless. We could have questions/answers, news/personal appearances, announcements (that's usually for the admins), fanfic and creative work, separate threads for film and TV comments, an offtopic section just for members' news, quizzes, polls if this system supports them...I'm sure others have ideas. What do the rest of the members think?

Editing...whoops I forgot...so are you saying, Rebecca, that you'd prefer to have a separate Bones spoiler thread, or are you happy with this one? Any thoughts welcome...
word count: 214

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

ThyneAlone wrote:
Re: threads. I am fairly anal about alphabetising and order, too. But before we start opening them all over the place, let's be sure what we want. The choices are endless. We could have questions/answers, news/personal appearances, announcements (that's usually for the admins), fanfic and creative work, separate threads for film and TV comments, an offtopic section just for members' news, quizzes, polls if this system supports them...I'm sure others have ideas. What do the rest of the members think?

Editing...whoops I forgot...so are you saying, Rebecca, that you'd prefer to have a separate Bones spoiler thread, or are you happy with this one? Any thoughts welcome...
[/color]
Yes, I was thinking about just the sorts of threads you've listed above--just to keep our conversations nice and tidy and easy for response. But no, I don't feel the need for a separate spoiler thread for TJ's diffferent projects. However, do we really want to get into fanfic here? That might definitely scare him off! :wink:
word count: 179

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

No. I wouldn't be gone on fanfic here either (or separate threads for all projects for that matter). There are things that work elsewhere that wouldn't here (I mean, I am a member of a site where there is a chat facility, but most of the members are in the UK - if there were the possibility of one here, I for one would never be around at the same time as everyone else!). I just wanted to list the options I've seen elsewhere, appropriate or otherwise, so that people can have an idea of what is intended, and add their own thoughts. What about a links section where we could record useful pages and sites we've found?
word count: 121

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

ThyneAlone wrote:What about a links section where we could record useful pages and sites we've found?
That sounds like a good idea, Steph.

Thank goodness for forums! This has been a great diversion while awaiting my sister's flight here from Phoenix. Her flight from Flagstaff to Phoenix was delayed an hour, but since I haven't heard from her, I'm going to assume she made her connecting flight and will call me from the San Diego airport shortly after 11:00 p.m. (sorry for more off-topic, but I have been stressing this evening!)

We will be attending Comicon for the next few days, but at this point there doesn't seem to be a "Bones" panel scheduled, unlike the last two years. I was sure hoping for another panel this year, and one that might include TJ. However, I'm sure they are all busy shooting the first couple of episodes right now. There, by way of rambling, I managed to get back on topic... sort of...
word count: 173

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Fingers crossed sis arrived safely. Have fun at Comicon and let's hang on to that little shred of hope that there might be a Bones panel!
word count: 27

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Sister and nephew did arrive safely, and only a tad late. Tomorrow we will be off to Comicon. Will keep an eye out for "Bones" sitings of any kind... Wouldn't it be wonderful if any of the cast showed up just to hang out and check out the dealers' room? Although with the tens of thousands of people that attend, it would be hard to find anyone in the crowd.
word count: 71

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Use your imagination, woman! Take the Body Mass Recognition program with you!
And have a terrific time, all of you; we'll be thinking of you. Special *hi* to your newly-converted sister and nephew!
word count: 35

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Now girls be kind for heavens sake!This is my 5th post this morning and I still haven't checked my e-mail yet!!!!

I have all my books and CD's in alphabetical order-is there a problem :lol:

Have looked at the sides and really!Giant wasps for goodness sake.And now the totally expected sideline of Jack being attracted to another squint.I do agree that the relationship developed too fast betwen J and A and I am all for Angela being a little insecure and realising that maybe she was taking Jack too much for granted.Just better see some of her ways of making him sit up and take notice.I am sure they can find Cleopatra's bed again.Unless it has been put on public view in which case that might be a scene too far :D :D

Must go and talk to my inbox
word count: 149

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Y Ddraig Coch wrote:Have looked at the sides and really!Giant wasps for goodness sake.And now the totally expected sideline of Jack being attracted to another squint.I do agree that the relationship developed too fast betwen J and A and I am all for Angela being a little insecure and realising that maybe she was taking Jack too much for granted.Just better see some of her ways of making him sit up and take notice.I am sure they can find Cleopatra's bed again.Unless it has been put on public view in which case that might be a scene too far :D :D
I believe she plans on varying their repertoire and making it a King Arthur bed or the like! Just hope they actually get to film said scene, and not just leave it implied.
word count: 140

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Just wondering what on earth King Arthur's bed would look like as he was believed to be a mythical character :D
word count: 21

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Y Ddraig Coch wrote:Just wondering what on earth King Arthur's bed would look like as he was believed to be a mythical character :D
Not sure, but I'm picturing something with massive, carved wooden posts and a canopy. See, all it takes is one line from the spoilers and you can have the whole scenario visualized--now, let's just hope I'm not disappointed in the final product!
word count: 71

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I'm sounding nitpicky here, but I think they said mediaeval? Don't recall a specific reference to Arthur. Although the traditional Hollywood trappings tend to make him mythical-mediaeval (which is quite a long way from 'real' mediaeval), any combination of genuine characters on which Arthur is based would have been probably pre-mediaeval, more like a Romano-Celtic chieftain fighting off the invading Saxons.
Darn, sounding like a geek again...
word count: 72

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

With our track record reference J/A and beds I don't think we will care when they assume the period was,as when did Hollywood ever care about historical accuracy.?Think knights in full armour mounted on the wrong type of horse.We will just expect to see the action and for all the correct reasons of course.Purely in the cause of relating to developing a relationship and absolutely nothing to do with Jack sans shirt.I wish I wish :shock:
word count: 82

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

:lol: Fair comments! Personally, as we've already had a nice luxurious bed, I wouldn't mind a bit of down and dirty on some sweaty animal skins in a tent.
word count: 30

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

ThyneAlone wrote::lol: Fair comments! Personally, as we've already had a nice luxurious bed, I wouldn't mind a bit of down and dirty on some sweaty animal skins in a tent.
ROTFLMAO! Now that would inspire some fantastic fanfiction!

And Steph, thank you for setting me straight on my King Arthur faux pas--we Yanks sometimes get our British history all mixed up :D .
word count: 64

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I am just ducking in briefly to say that on showfax.com (this is the site that provides the sides for auditioners for guest roles - it's subscription so I can't just lift sections straight off) there are now 10 sides listed for Bones 3.04. Only two of them are currently up on lj, but the rest have to make their way over soon, right? Keep 'em peeled!
word count: 70