Interviews

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Re: Interviews

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Did that guy suggest Hodgins have an affair with Booth? That's just hilarious!
word count: 14
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I have actually read some quite well-written slash fiction on that subject (of course there is loads of trash too!). Not my thing but I know there is some interest in those areas.
word count: 34
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

TJ talks about his hair & the upcoming 100th episode of BONES

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2010/02/ ... isode.html
word count: 20
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I MISS THAT HAIR!!
Thanks so much for this Jade!
word count: 10

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

awww just love that voice.. :romance-heartsthree:

I also miss that fro.. can't wait to see the 100th epi.. :-)

Thankst for posting it, Jade :D
word count: 23

kayleigh_marie
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by kayleigh_marie »

I can't wait.
And Zack will be back!!!!
I can't begin to explain the excitement there!
And aw. TJ.
You're just too cute. Haha.
word count: 27
Aha! Unidentified particulates. The two sweetest words I know.

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Here's the interview that TJ was having in the background when that AI lady was showing off her tattoos.

http://bit.ly/b6bSwJ
word count: 24

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Oh, he's so cute! :)
word count: 5
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

That was a lovely little interview! I caught it through Hart's Twitter link (yes, the blues are amazing). He seems so personable with everyone which is very rare. I've not met TJ of course, but I've had the opportunity to meet a handful of celeb types and so many just aren't that generous with media/fans!
word count: 60
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

There's a new interview out with Matty in the morning, available on itunes as a free podcast. (There is a really small spoiler in for coming epis)
Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/matt ... id79520569# (first one)

And SO worth listening to. I'm dying laughing here. I'm Matty's new fan, I swear. He pronounces all names wrong and then worries about Emily's last name.
He has no idea how old TJ is, but wants to marry his daughter off to him. ("Are you under fifty?" :laughing-lettersrofl: )
He thinks David was a zombie on Buffy.
And he admits that he does not know much about the show (Bones) but he always puts T.J. on because he's a nice guy. :lol:
word count: 125
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Oh yeah, that was terrible. He got every name wrong. LOL And TJ, still playing the poor single guy, begging for a blind date. :P Silly TJ.
word count: 26

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Thanks for posting that, that was funny. I liked how he said "that Emily girl is cute." For some reason cute and girl just don't seem the right way to describe ED, maybe Emily but not "Bones!"

TJ such a nice guy as always....and if TJ is in need of a date he's welcome to come here. Might have to take the kids though, wonder if he likes Chuck E' Cheese?
word count: 74
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

Akarana
Super Fan

Post by Akarana »

And another radio interview. I think it's Fischer (Fisher?) in the morning

http://mix1037.com/Player/100587721/

The squintsquad did an interview with Pej Vahdat, so that strictly doesn't belong here, but he talks about T.J. and him being amazing awesome, so that's why I post the link here as well. Hope that's ok.
http://www.bonespodcast.info/

The T.J. part is around 6/6.30m in the interview. ;) And then mentioned several times throughout... then again longer at 25 min :P (The nunchucks training)
word count: 90
HODGINS: Well, hello, my exotic princess.
CAM: What a charmingly inappropriate greeting, Dr. Hodgins.

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Hodgins' thing. What IS that thing?! Here's what the "Bones" cast & crew have to say about it.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/09/ ... x-spoiler/
word count: 27

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hilarious!
Warning: please don't start a contest here to suggest what the 'Thing' might be. We do have some young readers!
word count: 22

vika
Fan

Post by vika »

hello, ladies! :)
i have a question... the interviews with TJ and Michaela together is actually exists somewhere? just wondering, because it would be interesting to see, but i cannot find any. :(
word count: 31
A/N: i'm so sorry for my bad english!

jusbcuzz
Fan

Post by jusbcuzz »

TJ and Eric talk about the 100th episode and trying to get Eric to stick around. :)

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2010/05/ ... ntics.html
word count: 25

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

word count: 12

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Is the fact that Booth skipped out on his commitment to the military going to be addressed at all?
HH: He did not join the military. He did not become a soldier.

Then what was he doing? You had mentioned Booth didn’t go back to shoot people, yet we saw him shoot three people in one scene.
HH: Okay, there are so many civilian mercenaries. There are so many civilian contractors over there.

So he didn’t join the military?
HH: He did not join the military. He worked for them. The problem is, David just looks too good in fatigues. But you’ll notice there is no insignia [on them].

I told this to HH on twitter, but he is WRONG. Look at this photo:
http://b3rt4.iimmgg.com/image/d619ddea1 ... fe638f9658

See that thing right in the middle of his chest, that is how and where the US ARMY wears their insignia (they got that part right LOL) Its a sergeant majors insignia, plus on his right arm he's wearing the patches of the 101st Airborne. Not to mention the stuff over his pocket (the sharpshooter designation among other things) and the things on his left arm that designate his assignment. While the costume people did a fantastic job on the uniform, HH has no idea about the military and shouldn't be writing about it (or giving interviews about things he doesn't know LOL)

word count: 240
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

word count: 7
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro