TJ & Michael Grant Terry team up for charity: water

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

TJ & Michael Grant Terry team up for charity: water

Post by jade.stormcloud »

I wasn't sure where to post this. TJ & Michael are trying to help raise money for charity. I think the article says that they actually designed the clothes themselves. I like the hoodie & polo. I love that they're trying to help out, especially if they're actually using their own creativity to do so.

http://www.apliiq.com/site/c.twLZKdN1Lv ... _water.htm
word count: 65
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Re: TJ & Michael Grant Terry team up for charity: water

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Just about to post this too... One can never have too many hoodies. :).
word count: 13
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

delphiekat
Super Fan

Post by delphiekat »

wow, I didn't even notice at first, but if you click on the pictures, you can see other "views" or "angles" of the items with their very handsome models :dance:

Yup, the hoodie looks great, even from behind :D
word count: 38

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

delphiekat wrote: Yup, the hoodie looks great, even from behind :D
Yes, yes it does. ;)
word count: 14
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I like the hoodie but unfortunately I can't afford a $68.00 hoodie. Not sure I'd pay that much for one even if I could, since the charity only gets a little over $13.00 of that, I'd just give the $68 to the charity!
word count: 48
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I agree that it's a bummer the price doesn't give more to charity, Sharon. I can certainly understand you wanting to simply give the full amount straight to the charity instead.

Nevertheless, what a fun, creative thing for both TJ and Michael to do, and for a worthy cause. *salutes*

:D

The t-shirt cracks me up. First of all, it probably looks best on a man because no way would I want that pocket right on my breast. (I'd have to spend my days saying, "Eyes up top, mister." As it is, today a guy behind the counter at a coffee shop told my chest to have a good evening. LOL.) And the other patch is right on the hip... another place I don't necessarily want to draw the eye to. But I do like some of the color combinations, and there are a surprising number of colors available, so that's very cool.

Love the design and the colors of the hoodie. It's gorgeous and I like how the blue peeks out from different areas.
word count: 181

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yes, I think it is great they did this for charity, and its great that they got to design them-just was surprised at the price and amount that actually goes to the charity, that is all. But of course it if raises awareness for the charity, that is always a good thing and maybe that will get more people to donate even if they don't buy clothes. :)
word count: 69
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

Wendy
Super Fan

Post by Wendy »

word count: 17