Pictures!

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Don´t do that to me without a warning! :wink: I almost fell off my chair! :)
Man, what a great new picture! Can´t wait to see the rest!
Simone
word count: 29
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Anyone else picturing him in an ankle length purple fur coat wearing a hat with a large feather in it? Oh, and throw in a few pounds of gold chains around his neck and a huge rock on his pinkie--LOL! Hopefully he won't be surrounded by scantily clad Ho's.
word count: 52
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

A little old-fashioned methinks. There are a lot more designer hoodies around these days.

Not that I'd know, of course.
:twisted:
word count: 22
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

begolden wrote:Anyone else picturing him in an ankle length purple fur coat wearing a hat with a large feather in it? Oh, and throw in a few pounds of gold chains around his neck and a huge rock on his pinkie--LOL! Hopefully he won't be surrounded by scantily clad Ho's.
That would be an interesting picture, Rebecca! :D

...and, yeah, it is definitely warm in here, too. :wink:
word count: 70

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: Pictures

Post by ThyneAlone »

Anyone for an hors d'oeuvre in the gallery? :wink:
word count: 9

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

:D Oh, wow! Man, that picture saved my day! :!: :D Love it! Now I can go to bed with a smile! :D Thanks, Steph, for bringing it to my attention!

...and thank you, TJ!
:D

Simone
word count: 32

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Very nice sneak peak at the new photos. TJ looks like he's having a lot of fun doing the shoot. I love city lights, so I think I'll really like the whole series once they're posted. Of course, doesn't hurt that TJ will be in all of the pictures!
word count: 53
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Yes, the colours are great, aren't they? And it looks like the pictures are going to show real personality too, a bit 'different' from other shoots. I think I do recall management saying that there were daytime 'city' pics as well. Many thanks to TJ and his obviously talented photographer! If any of you actually recognise the locations, do let me know; I would find that very interesting, as I love to find out about other cities.

Simone, I know you had a rotten day when you went back to work. I fully sympathise, and I'm glad the picture helped a little!
word count: 104

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

ThyneAlone wrote:
Simone, I know you had a rotten day when you went back to work. I fully sympathise, and I'm glad the picture helped a little!
It really did! Thanks, Steph! Can´t wait to see the others! :)
Simone
word count: 41

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Wait - wait -wait!

Where did my favorite picture go? The one where TJ's standing on the platform, looking down at the skull. I love that picture; it's very modern Hamlet-y and contemplative. (And besides that, TJ looks very sexy. *ahem*)

I happened to click on the gallery today, and it's not there! NOOOO. Not my favorite picture. *crushed* Aw, now I'm sad. That is just so wrong. :(
word count: 72

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I'm on it, Sherry. Has to be a mistake..

five minutes later
management informed, if they don't respond in the next couple of days I'll pass it on to Ben, ok?
word count: 34

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I went back and looked at the page. I'm wondering if someone accidentally removed the wrong photo. There are two next to each other that appear the same. Maybe they meant to remove one of the duplicates, but accidentally removed the looking-down-at-the-skull one instead?

Thanks for looking into it, Super Mod! :D
word count: 56

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I noticed that. :wink: Pas de panique - we'll get it back.
word count: 11

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:Wait - wait -wait!

Where did my favorite picture go? The one where TJ's standing on the platform, looking down at the skull. I love that picture; it's very modern Hamlet-y and contemplative. (And besides that, TJ looks very sexy. *ahem*)

I happened to click on the gallery today, and it's not there! NOOOO. Not my favorite picture. *crushed* Aw, now I'm sad. That is just so wrong. :(
Sherry, don´t panic! Click on "new press"! There you can still find it! :) I really love it, too! Great pic! Would make a great poster!

Simone
word count: 101

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I see they're linking that photo to an article... one of the most underrated actors is right. More people should be paying attention to just how good he is.
word count: 30

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Sinkwriter72 wrote:I see they're linking that photo to an article... one of the most underrated actors is right. More people should be paying attention to just how good he is.
Hear ye! :)
word count: 34

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

WOW!!! Love the new pictures in the gallery! :D Brick1 is my favourite one! Great eyes! :D
Simone
word count: 16

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

Gosh, you guys, I wish I hadn't taken a break from studying to do some forum browsing. I did not need to be distracted by new pictures today.
But since I'm here, who wants to try and pick favourites? 'blue glass 1' and 'blue glass 6', for me, though, of course, they're all stare-worthy. Would we expect anything less?
word count: 63
xox.

"I am not a party trick!"

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I just adore the feel of the whole shoot. It's fun (heehee did you see that home page one?!), it's funky, it's unusual, it says new things about TJ's personality and about the city too. A very different side that we don't often see. I think it was worth every minute I waited for it. And I send heartfelt thanks to him for doing it for us.

Cal, please, we oldies like to take our time. I'll have to run the slide show at least another fifteen times before I decide on a favourite. :wink:
word count: 100

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

:mrgreen:

Just clicked on the home page. That picture immediately made me laugh out loud. Priceless. Hilarious, and priceless.

*still laughing uproariously*

Okay, I know some of us want to see him grow his curly hair back, but that... is more than any of us probably envisioned. HAHAHHAAAA *wiping eyes* Too much!

Thank you, TJ. That was awesome. Truly. :lol:

Wow. Give me a moment to compose myself, so I can look seriously at the other photos. Heeeeeeee.

*shakes head* Okay. Ready now.

So...

Brick 2. In that one, he looks a little melancholy to me. I like it, but it makes my heart ache a little. Makes me wonder what he was thinking when they took the photo.

Brick 1. Oooh my. That is a beautiful portrait. I love the touch of blue from his sweatshirt, which is fantastic with his eyes. He looks really handsome. That is a kissable man, my friends. ;) Seriously, he looks great.

Blue Glass 8. This one's interesting to me. I know he's a bit hazy because of the glare from the car behind him, but I think it adds to the picture. It creates an unusual photograph. And the skyline behind him is fantastic.

Blue Glass 5. What a great-looking city! I've never been to L.A. (or anywhere in California); I've only been to Oregon and Washington, out west. So seeing the city through the photographer's lens and through TJ's point of view is really fun. Love that skyline. So full of life, even after the sun has set.

Blue Glass 6. That is a rock star - model pose if ever there was one. 8) Hee hee. Very nice. And I like the vest. I wonder, did he take these photos all in one evening?

Blue Glass 3. Nicely done. I like the hint of a smile on his face and the touch of color the sunglasses bring to the photograph. And I like the dots of lights behind him.

Blue Glass 2. Are we still in L.A.? I feel like he could be in Chicago (near me), or in New York as well... love that grand pillar behind him.

Blue Glass 1. Love this photo as well. I like the architechtural structures behind him, and the lights, and what he's wearing. And the look on his face is slightly unnerving to me, because it's like he's looking past the camera and right at me. Whoa. I suddenly feel nekkid. :D

Bar 4. Wow. Great pose. And I love the balance of the photo, with the two box windows on either side of him -- the one has this amazing light, like flames, on the left, and then to the right there's this great liveliness, with the people in the bar, a bit like that famous portrait by Edward Hopper (Nighthawks), only moderized. Fun.

Bar 1. Intense look in this one. Interesting. (So, we go from Bar 4 to Bar 1. Will we see Bar 3 and Bar 2? Just how many bars did you go to that night, TJ? Heh. Only teasing.)

Scot 1 and Scot 2. Both lovely pictures. I love the hat (he seems to be a man who likes hats -- I enjoy that) and the scarf. And I like the subtle difference in these two photos: in his eyes, as well as the rest of his facial expression. In Scot 1 he seems edgier, with that slight squint of his eye, while in Scot 2 he looks softer, gentler. I like them both.

And the final photo, 'TJ in his city,' seems to show a funkier side, from the hat to the stripes of his shirt, and the pose, and the whole entire mood of the picture. Fun.

They're all good photos, but I think my favorites right off the bat are Brick 1, Blue Glass 8, the Scots, and the photos where he's sitting by that big beautiful pillar.

How about the rest of you? What do you think? As Callie asks, which are your favorites?

Really great stuff, TJ! Thank you for taking the time to get photographed and for sharing the experience with us. Thank you also to the M Team, for working to get them posted for us to view. And thank you to the photographer, who should get some credit for the fun, thoughtful, beautiful work you did.
word count: 737