Pictures!

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: Tj's new photo!

Post by ThyneAlone »

Absolutely, and that's fine. Personally I'm looking for quality and quantity, I don't mind whether they are recent; and there are people, I know, who still regret the mop of the Boy With The Curls!
word count: 38
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

AAA111
Fan

Re: Pictures

Post by AAA111 »

I wonder where can I find pictures of TJ as a kid/baby... :?:

I can't imagine what he looked liked as an infant or a toddler, because I can never erase that image of hotness in my head :lol:
word count: 39

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hmm, anyone seen anything like that on his FaceBook?

Welcome AAA111! Come to the welcome forum and tell us about yourself! :D
word count: 21

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

There is at least one on Facebook or there was one, not a baby but young, maybe 4 or 5, I haven't looked at TJ's pictures on Facebook in a while.

Sharon
word count: 34
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

sundy317
Fan

Post by sundy317 »

I actually checked his photos quite recently and there are 2 with him as a kid (just as Sharon said,he's not really a baby,but I can't tell how old)....
word count: 33
-Θα στο πω όσο πιο γρήγορα γίνεται,γιατί μπορεί να πάθω έμφραγμα και να μην προλάβω να στο πω και να μην το μάθεις ποτέ...

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yep I checked, I do think that he probably is younger than 4 in them now that I look at them again. But they aren't on TJ's page they are on his sister's even though you can access them if you are friends with TJ on facebook.
word count: 50
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Not being on Facebook...can someone tell me something about her?
word count: 11

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

About his sister? Honestly other than her name and what she looks like and she is one of TJ's sisters I couldn't tell you a thing about her. On Facebook sometimes you can see photos that people post who are not your friends on Facebook because they set them where "friends of friends" can see them. That is apparently what she did because when I was looking at the photos that show up on TJ's facebook photos, it says that they are part of her photo album and they show up on TJ's because she "tagged" him in them.

Sharon
word count: 104

AAA111
Fan

Post by AAA111 »

sundy317 wrote:I actually checked his photos quite recently and there are 2 with him as a kid (just as Sharon said,he's not really a baby,but I can't tell how old)....
Can anyone post those pics? Are we allowed to do that here? Hotlinking or something? :?:
word count: 50

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Re: Tj's new photos!

Post by ThyneAlone »

Sorry, not quite clear what you mean there Adelaide. Do you mean you want to post the FB pictures or post links to them, if so where would you be wanting to put them? Or do you want others to post them here for you?

I suspect that a link might not work if the FB is only open to friends. The very easiest way to see some of this stuff is just to befriend TJ on FaceBook.
word count: 78

aussie_tjfan
Fan

Post by aussie_tjfan »

I sent TJ a friend request on Facebook. Wasn't entirely sure if it was really him or not until he accepted [yayyyyyy] and I got to check out his page!! :D I loved looking at his personal pix on there :wink:
word count: 40
Hodgins: I know things that would curdle your blood! Including a formula that literally curdles blood!

AAA111
Fan

Post by AAA111 »

aussie_tjfan wrote:I sent TJ a friend request on Facebook. Wasn't entirely sure if it was really him or not until he accepted [yayyyyyy] and I got to check out his page!! :D I loved looking at his personal pix on there :wink:
Oh lucky you. I sent a friend request and I wasn't approved . Oh well :cry:
word count: 58

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

AAA111 wrote:
aussie_tjfan wrote:I sent TJ a friend request on Facebook. Wasn't entirely sure if it was really him or not until he accepted [yayyyyyy] and I got to check out his page!! :D I loved looking at his personal pix on there :wink:
Hi...just so you know, TJ approves EVERYONE...sometimes it takes a very long time for him to get to your request, he does a few every time he goes to facebook. So, if you sent a request within the last week or two, he'll get to you eventually. :)
word count: 110

AAA111
Fan

Post by AAA111 »

skftex wrote:
AAA111 wrote:
Hi...just so you know, TJ approves EVERYONE...sometimes it takes a very long time for him to get to your request, he does a few every time he goes to facebook. So, if you sent a request within the last week or two, he'll get to you eventually. :)
No worries. I know he's a busy man. Besides it was only yesterday that I made the friend request. I myself only log in to Facebook when... my boss isn't looking haha.
word count: 146

thayanne
Fan

Post by thayanne »

JOEL EMILY TJ

via @joeldavidmoore

word count: 5
"The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you "

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

Wait, guys, you're supposed to unwrap the candy canes first!"
word count: 11
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Found new old photo on Getty

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

Enjoy

And this lol love the last shot.
http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults. ... d=C&vwmd=e
Ali :)
word count: 18

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Re: Found new old photo on Getty

Post by skftex »

Without the getty watermark:

word count: 4

thayanne
Fan

Re: Found new old photo on Getty

Post by thayanne »

Awesome !
<3
word count: 2
"The biggest regret of my life is I didn't stop you "

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

New TJ Photo

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

Another great shot by Amanda Elkins

Ali :D

And I just found this one Enjoy

:D :dance: :clap:
Last edited by ~*Ali*~ on Mon May 02, 2011 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 14