Speculation (non-spoiler)

Jude40
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: Speculation (non-spoiler)

Post by Jude40 »

Hi All

Ok welcome to the world of Jude again as in the Bones/Lie to Me world as promised.

Imagine that we are six weeks away from the 'Gravedigger' trial and there has been another kidnapping, is there a copy cat or was the 'Gravedigger' ever just one person?

The FBI ask Cal Lightman and his team to try and get some information from 'The Gravedigger' (I've completely forgotten her name) and Lightman clashes with Brennan and Hodgins. Hodgins is obsessed with finding the truth again and goes off as a bit of a lone wolf, plenty of angsty stuff for TJ to get his teeth into.

Anyway someone else gets kidnapped and at the same time, in order to disrupt the trial B&B get taken too. So where do the team put there energies when there is more than one kidnapping at the same time? In the midst of all the chaos Lightman and Hodgins come to an understanding and work together (this could leave an opportunity for Hodgins to appear in Lie to Me) more work for TJ yay hay!!!!!!

I'm not sure how I'd like it to end but I'm thinking maybe a bit angsty with the other victim dying and the team examining whether their emotions and allegiances may have contributed. Oh and I reckon that 'The Gravedigger' is a team and that they are definitely caught by the combined talents of Hodgins and Lightman 'cos I think three episodes is enough (I think I'd make the other person an FBI agent but one that we've never seen).

Ok I enjoyed that and fingers x'd for the crossover.

Jude x
word count: 283

boo
Fan

Post by boo »

I can only hope and pray that this nonsense between Wendell and the ever less and less appealing Angela :roll: is all just a ruse that tptb over at Bones are using to lead back to a Angela and Jack storyline. Grrr. :evil:
word count: 41
I demand another beetle. Jeff has a groin pull.

hanneDK
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by hanneDK »

Hey..
I found this link from the 100th wrap-party - it's an interview with Emily where they are talking about the relationship between B/B and some thoughts about the season finale.. which could leed to a lot of speculation of what will happen now between them.. look for your self.. I'm getting more and more curious to the final on May 20th and what they have in store for us in Season 6.. :think:

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2010/04/ ... e-100.html
word count: 86

jusbcuzz
Fan

Post by jusbcuzz »

I guess it's not as much of a speculation as a wish but it could happen. :) So with various squinterns coming back with their own ghosts in their closets such as alcoholism and various mental issues wouldn't that mean that if Zach admitted to not killing anyone and was innocent and all that, wouldn't that mean that he could possibly come back? One could easily discredit any of the squinterns for their issues. "How can we be sure his abnormal sleep patterns have made sure that every aspect of this case has been explored" or "how can we be sure that he is not under the influence of alcohol while examining the body" or other various things that one could come up with. Just the thought that Zach is as questionable as these guys makes me wonder why the sudden issues creeping up with the squinterns.
word count: 149

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Yeah, except the first part of an interview with Hart Hanson came out the other day and Zack was mentioned, and he said he has no intention of ever bringing back Zack permanently. :( He said that the rotating interns give them more to work with as far as stories.
word count: 49
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

~*Ali*~
Super Fan

Post by ~*Ali*~ »

Well, I really don’t like that answer Mr Hart Hanson. Zach has so much to improve on it’s not funny. There’s a lot of story their.
:think:
word count: 29

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Well I have a feeling you REALLY aren't going to be happy after the next episode.
word count: 17
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

TNPrincess14
Fan

Post by TNPrincess14 »

I am not one to read spoilers or to want to know what is going to happen but I must say, I am SO GLAD I read this on Thursday!! If I had to wait more than five/six hours to see what you are talking about I may have had to hunt down spoilers!!!
word count: 55
Jenny
"God is a little formal. Hodgins will do." - Dr. Jack Hodgins

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Episode I was talking about is actually next week so you would have had to wait even longer.
word count: 18

TNPrincess14
Fan

Post by TNPrincess14 »

That sucks!!!! Although, since I got a fix last night I am not going to look up the spoilers. I saw the preview and that is enough for me!!!
Jenny
"God is a little formal. Hodgins will do." - Dr. Jack Hodgins

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Shortened Season 7 (not a spoiler, just a fact)

Post by SmackyKennedy »

So apparently there will be only 13 episodes of Bones this year. Here's link to the article...Kind of a bummer but understandable due to ED's pregnancy.

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/20 ... -season-7/

Could be a nice break for TJ and the rest of the cast, gives them a chance to work on other stuff.
word count: 59
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

While I understand a shorter season, I'm really confused why they didn't start around the same time they usually do shooting the episodes, so they could have at least 3 more. It is stupid to me to blame the later shooting start date on the pregnancy because ED is still pregnant, so why delay for 3 weeks? (the usually start right after July 4).
word count: 66

Wendy
Super Fan

Post by Wendy »

word count: 12

MarinaDuister
Fan

Post by MarinaDuister »

But what is going on now? I mean, with Tempe driving around like a fool :p
they even set up a website Hart tweeted about, something like whereistemperancebrennan.com or something...
I don't know what is going to happen, but I hope Bones will go undercover so Booth can hang around with his daughter but she won't get into trouble.. oh, and I want Max to be nice to Booth!
Somehow I also hope Finn Abernathy returns.. He was so cute with Michelle, Awww!!
I'm not sure what I want to happen with Hodgins/Angela... btw, is she called Hodgins or Montenegro now?!?!?!? I hope they will be fine, but I think a return of the ex-es would be funny.. some crazy still-in-love creature would cause a little tension :twisted:
but I wish them all the luck and HAPPINESS a person could have... :romance-smileyheart:
word count: 148
"What about love? What do you have to say about love?" -Angela Montenegro
"It's overrated. Most of the time." -Jack Hodgins

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

New Bones Title Sequence S8

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Not really a spoiler as I'm sure the images are all from previous seasons.

http://tvline.com/2012/08/28/bones-open ... -season-8/

Also, don't be too sad if you can't view it in your country. It's nothing to go nuts over. Other than there's a really, really cute shot of TJ. :wink:
word count: 58
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

ettaarg
Fan

Post by ettaarg »

Heyy i wanted to say, in this thread... do you guys think that bones will be renewed for season 10 i reeaaaalllllyyyyyyy hope so... what do you guys think?

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

I reckon there will be :) Well I have a High Hope that there will be :) haha. #NotReadyForThisToBeOver LOL. (Haha what ah hashtagging on here Dude LOL)
word count: 26

ettaarg
Fan

Post by ettaarg »

Um... well i really really really hope so, i mean in the ratings it's climbing back up and the season doesn't seem like that its going anywhere soon.
The cancellation bear doesn't seem to have anything on bones.
So in other words... they better not cancel it, or else there will be a lot of angry fans, who know how to kill people in over 100 ways... just saying
word count: 72

HanaTheAwesomeOne
Fan

Post by HanaTheAwesomeOne »

Yeah! We're getting High Ratings especially these Last Few eps&I think I read that we were the Highest for Fox :dance: So they are Silly if they don't renew such a Highly Rated Show #justsaying

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA We do indeed, without leaving a trace of Evidence ;-)
word count: 47

JustJulz
Fan

Post by JustJulz »

saburcat wrote: Also, and this is totally off topic, but whenever I use, see or type the word "anticipation" I see Tim Curry as Dr. Frank-N-Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show ("antici.........pation"). I know, I'm an idiot. :roll:

Weez
That just totally made me laugh out loud. :icon-lol: I was reading your post and in my head it was..

antici.............PATION! hahaha!

This thread would be right up my alley because I'm always trying to think about what might be coming. We don't get all the spoiler promos here because we are about 3 episodes behind everyone. I mean, I can see them on YouTube of course, if and when FOX ever put any out there! So it would be interesting to see where other people might want or like or even hate to see the show go!

;-)
word count: 142
In beer, there is strength. In wine, there is wisdom. In water, there's bacteria.

I drink vodka!
:dance: