The Card Calendar

General TJ stuff
Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Re: The Card Calendar

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Steph, those pictures are beautiful! As are your words. Thank you!!

Whether as a mod or as a writer on these threads, you are a warm and vivacious presence, supportive, encouraging, and kind-hearted. You are a guiding force here, too, which is necessary and so wonderfully done. TJ and his team are lucky to have you, and so are we.

It's incredible that just a few months ago I was casually browsing the 'net, looking for more information about the career of this amazingly talented man, TJ Thyne, and happened to click on this site. I never expected to 'meet' such lovely, thoughtful, sweet fans and end up staying to chat (and relish the chance to come back to visit again and again).

You are all fantastic people, and I am glad to have the chance to get to know you. I hope this holiday brings you massive amounts of love and laughter, and that this new year for you is filled with overflowing happiness and accomplishment.

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S to you all !!

Warm Hugs,
Sherry
Last edited by Sinkwriter72 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 189

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I could not put it better myself, so I must echo the words of Steph.

Thank you so much, "M Team" and Ben the admin (hee), for all your hard work and dedication, to us and especially to TJ. You're making this a wonderful place for fans to visit and find out more about this man and his work. And the fact that you have included us and taken our opinions into consideration (and -- on a personal note -- indulged me and responded to my little 'novelette,' haha), that is impressive beyond words. Not many would do as you have (and are doing), and I adore you for it. :D

I hope you take a well-deserved breather these holidays, and enjoy yourselves with great friends and family. May this upcoming year bring you all as much love and success as the universe can hold.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Sherry
aka Sinkwriter72 (the wordy one *GRIN*)
word count: 153

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

to TJ --

You are a marvelously gifted man, with a generous spirit and a thoughtful soul. Your willingness to open yourself up to your fans and give of your time astounds me. And like a runner racing with a friend, your enormous talent -- and your drive to do well, working persistently and energetically -- nudges me to work harder, be better, and want to achieve more as a creative person.

You inspire me.

I wish I could give you something of equal value this holiday season, but there is no measure for something like that. At this time, all I can do is paraphrase from a friend of mine and wholeheartedly wish you this:

Abundant joy to you, and all the dreams you dare to pursue.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours this holiday!

With greatest respect and saucy admiration (heh)...
Love,
Sherry
aka Sinkwriter72

Here's that Christmas tree I promised you. The cookies will have to wait. ;)
word count: 158

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

TJ, hope you had a great Christmas!
Simone
word count: 8
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

CONGRATULATIONS SHERRY....

...on the arrival of your beautiful new niece

and all good wishes and much happiness (and stamina) to her parents!
word count: 22
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

ThyneAlone wrote:CONGRATULATIONS SHERRY....

...on the arrival of your beautiful new niece

and all good wishes and much happiness (and stamina) to her parents!)
From me, too - again - Sherry! :) Very happy for you and your family!

Simone
word count: 37

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Thank you!! :D

I'll get to drive out to visit and see her for the first time on Thursday of this upcoming week. As I may have mentioned already on the Offtopic Sofa thread, I'm going to prepare some meals and things that might help my brother and sister-in-law as they settle in at home with the baby (and as my sister-in-law recovers from her surgery). I did the same for my sister when she had both of her kids, and she said it was very helpful, so I'm going to do the same for them. I've already got a picture that my brother forwarded to me, that I could possibly post, but it's on my computer at home (I'm currently at my grandmother's) so I'll have to wait and post it then.

She's a cutie (but of course, LOL)! Can't wait to meet her in person.

I appreciate the well wishes and I know my family will, too! Thanks again!
word count: 174

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Happy holidays and happy New Year to everyone!

Thank you TJ for having such a special place for such wonderful fans to meet and talk. Your fans are the best!

Christmas Ocean Beach style--our apartment complex won the neighborhood holiday decoration contest!
word count: 43
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

Don´t know if I am online tomorow, so I wish you all a good time and all the best for 2008! :!:

Simone
word count: 23

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Oh dear! This is what happens when I go away for a while and forget to log in! I miss out on a whole bunch of fun things! Oy. I love this idea of this card thread to post thoughts and well wishes. It's an awesome idea!

Happy (Belated) Birthday Rebecca! I hope your cold disappeared as soon as it arrived. And also, your apartment complex is GORGEOUS! Wow. I really need to take a photo of the front of mine (we all have front-facing balconies) because there were a lot of lights and displays this year - but nothing near as gorgeous as yours!

Congrats on the niece, Sherry!! That's such wonderful news.

Merry (again, Belated!) Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone else ... and to YOU TOO, TJ! Thanks for caring so much about your fans and making us feel as important and special as you are!

Here are two photos of my indoor tree (with my cat Finn beneath it): Image

I always had a real tree when I lived at home, but my apartment's lease forbids real trees

and lastly my Christmas photos of the kids:
(sorry they're all so large!)

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas with your loved ones!

word count: 211
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

HAVE A WONDERFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND A SUCCESSFUL AND EXCITING 2008! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!
word count: 16

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

FROHES NEUES JAHR EUCH ALLEN!!! - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!

I had a great time here in 2007 with you!!! Thank you for that! I really look forward to 2008!!! :)

Simone
word count: 32

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

TJ, have great new year!!! Thank you for your kind message you send to us through the M team!
Simone
word count: 20

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Gorgeous picture, Steph! Thanks for the festive fireworks display. :D

I hope this upcoming year brings each one of you the greatest of blessings, love and joy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!
word count: 32

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Most of you are probably in 2008 by now (we North American west coasters still have three hours to go...), so here's hoping you are celebrating safely and joyfully!

I did my celebrating earlier with my guy, but then set him loose to drive up north to hang with his surfing buddies and get an early start at the waves at the crack of dawn, 2008. This means I can have a relaxing evening to myself to talk to you all, drink a few shots of Bushmills (Aye, Irish whiskey is looovely), and have my yearly viewing of 7th season X-Files' "Millennium" (got to love the Mulder/Scully New Years' kiss!).

So, how did everyone else spend New Year's Eve?
word count: 126
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Happy New Year!!!!!!! Does anyone else find it hard to believe that it's already 2008? I could have sworn it was just 1999 ... where did the last 9 years ago??

Rebecca, sounds like you had fun with your guy and your X-Files! For Christmas my friends and I got together to watch some "holiday themed TV", and her choice was the X-F episode where Scully gave birth to baby William, and she and Mulder shared their first real kiss! (My choice, of course, was "The Man in the Fallout Shelter" - to which everyone exclaimed "OMG Hodgins! Look at that chest!" Poor Zack, though! LOL)

I had a relaxing indoor New Year's Eve. My best friend came over and we made non-alcoholic daiquiris (we're no fun, I know), ordered in pizza, played around on YouTube, and then watched the Dick Clark and Carson Daly celebrations on TV.
word count: 152
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hoping it's not too late Callie!

All best wishes and good luck to Dakotah in all your exams this week. Thinking of you.

Love from Steph xxx

word count: 28

Callieach
Fan

Post by Callieach »

Aww, thanks, Steph. I'll try and do you proud on my last three exams! <3
word count: 16
xox.

"I am not a party trick!"

ThyneAlone