Bones 3.15 The Pain in the Heart

Discussion of TJ's most popular venture to date!
Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Re: Bones 3.14 The Pain in the Heart

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

I'm in agreement about the frustrations of season three; you've probably read many of my comments and concerns about the finale in this thread. :D

But I'm also the kind of gal who needs to see something from start to finish, so I can't just watch TJ's scenes -- I have to watch the entire episode, to get the overall feel of the story for the week, what's going on, the emotional scope, etc. (even if it's not executed well). It would be too disjointed for me to just watch TJ's scenes.

After I've seen the episode once, then maybe I could skip around to what I like best (if the overall episode isn't a strong one), but not on first viewing. Even though I'm leery about the planning and writing for this upcoming season, if I'm going to watch it at all, I'm going to watch it all the way.

That doesn't mean I won't comment on it thoroughly, though. ;)
word count: 174

Tara
Fan

Re: Bones 3.14 The Pain in the Heart

Post by Tara »

Sherry, I'm like you--I need to see the whole thing through once, so I have context adn tone. Then I can go back and reexamine specific scenes and plots and threads. Without the context, it's hard to tell what's working and what's not, both in terms of story and performance.
word count: 55
In a world full of Uma Thurmans, everyone has an inner Janine Garafolo who needs to be taken out dancing every once in a while.