The Introduce Yourself Thread - Hello everyone!

New arrivals, including the hello threads and the sofa.
begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

saburcat wrote:
He keeps himself in shape
I noticed that from the Christmas show on the first season. :)

Weez
Now, that's a clip that should have been included!
word count: 29

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

KimberHodgela wrote:
saburcat wrote:...and burning holes in the first season DVDs.

Weez
Sounds like me! :) I almost thought I should buy a second set of S1 DVDs, just in case. But once S2 comes out on DVD, I will have more of a selection.
I've learned from experience, never, I repeat never, tape over a "Bones" episode--especially before they come out on DVD. That way you always have a backup. At least they are repeating season one now, and hopefully, saburcat, you'll be able to see them all before the second season DVD comes out. As for the season one DVDs, you can get a second set slightly used pretty cheap through Amazon. I bought a set for my sister and nephew, who had borrowed my set and wanted to see them again.
word count: 137
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Re: hi there

Post by begolden »

blue_eyes wrote:just wanted to say hi. i love tj thyne. i have such a big crush on him. i love his blue eyes :D :D
Hello back to you! I visited Ireland last summer--lovely country you have there! Yes, I suppose all of us here have a crush on TJ... the blue eyes, the beautiful curls, the great voice, and of course the wonderful physique! What's not to love?
word count: 71

saburcat
Fan

Post by saburcat »

The eyes are I think what got me in the end. Not just the blue, but they are so intense. But the blue doesn't hurt either, of course.

Weez
word count: 30
Imagination is more important than knowledge ~Einstein
But without knowledge, what kind of imagination will you have? ~me

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

The hands, people, the hands! Hasn't anyone noticed the beautiful hands?
word count: 12

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

begolden wrote:
saburcat wrote:
He keeps himself in shape
I noticed that from the Christmas show on the first season. :)

Weez
Now, that's a clip that should have been included!
Umm....maybe it's not so representative of the acting skills? :wink:
Talking of which, luuuuurve those Huff excerpts.

Anyone else here having trouble reading quotes? I can see it when people quote me, but that's cos I'm in yellow. I'm having to highlight them all to see them, hmm, never liked black backgrounds.
word count: 87

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

ThyneAlone wrote:

Anyone else here having trouble reading quotes? I can see it when people quote me, but that's cos I'm in yellow. I'm having to highlight them all to see them, hmm, never liked black backgrounds.
Yes, having the same problem too. Don't know what I'm doing over here right now--I should be on the other site talking about "Graft in the Girl." Bad me...
word count: 72

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

ThyneAlone wrote:The hands, people, the hands! Hasn't anyone noticed the beautiful hands?
Oh, such sensitive hands!
word count: 18

blue_eyes
Fan

Post by blue_eyes »

begolden wrote:
ThyneAlone wrote:The hands, people, the hands! Hasn't anyone noticed the beautiful hands?
i do love his hands too.
word count: 26
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

saburcat
Fan

Post by saburcat »

begolden wrote:
ThyneAlone wrote:
The hands, people, the hands! Hasn't anyone noticed the beautiful hands?

i do love his hands too.
No, but now I have something to look forward to...

Weez
word count: 37

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

I clicked on the Actorgear.com icon, and read a little bit about what is offered to actors in creating their website. One of the options is a blog for their fans to read. I know T.J. must be very busy, but wouldn't it be great to hear a few words from him about how his career is going, and what is happening on the "Bones" set? Maybe if we're really polite and don't behave like scary fans...? :D
word count: 82

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Come, come, we are pretty darn scary! Mind you, TJ doesn't seem easily put off. I actually think a blog would be fun. Hey TJ? Pretty please?
word count: 28

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Hello there finally made it over.

With you R.I knew if we were good we would be rewarded :)At last a site for our favourite person.

Once tried to watch the Chevy commercial on Youtube and it had been pulled "due to improper use" so was tickled pink to finally catch up.

Hmm seems as if there are lots of wotsits here to use so will have to practice.I give you warning girls :)
word count: 75

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hi there Ms Red Dragon (is that you perchance, Victoria?)..good to see you!
Question. How on earth could the Chevy commercial be 'improperly used'? Answers on a postcard...
:?
word count: 29

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Y Ddraig Coch wrote:Hello there finally made it over.
With you R. I knew if we were good we would be rewarded :)At last a site for our favourite person.
Good to see you here Victoria! Is your user name Welsh for "red dragon," as Steph suggests? Very cool! Just glad you're here with us finally...
word count: 58

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Well actually it is The Red Dragon but close enough.How did you translate it Steph?

R.Thanks for the "cool" comment.It's actually on the national flag of Wales and of course we aren't on the British flag,Union Jack.See got Jack reference in there. :D.
word count: 49

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Y Ddraig Coch wrote:Well actually it is The Red Dragon but close enough.How did you translate it Steph?

R.Thanks for the "cool" comment.It's actually on the national flag of Wales and of course we aren't on the British flag,Union Jack.See got Jack reference in there.
:D.
Learn something new everyday! I must venture to Wales someday so to learn more about your home. Going to Ireland last year, and into both the Republic of Ireland and the North really helped me to understand the differences and the politics of both countries. Now I'll have to look up your flag to see the dragon!
word count: 111

saburcat
Fan

Post by saburcat »

I noticed quite a few on here from over the pond. Does Bones run there at the same time it runs here? I know nothing of these sorts of things. It's cool to see people from so many far flung places able to get together like this!

Weez
word count: 49

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Y Ddraig Coch wrote:Well actually it is The Red Dragon but close enough.How did you translate it Steph?
Linguist, remember! (and I did know about the 'the' btw :wink:) Also I know quite a few odd bits of Welsh because my husband was once in a male voice choir. It's a lovely sounding language.
word count: 56

willowwood
Fan

Post by willowwood »

saburcat wrote:I noticed quite a few on here from over the pond. Does Bones run there at the same time it runs here?]
Hey guys, first time poster over on here and also from the UK. With Season 1, Bones started in January over here and then it was only on cable and therefore only avaliable to a few people. Last year, whilst still only avaliable on cable I think they moved it forward quite a bit and it started siginifcantly earlier. Neverthless with all the hiatus' that the US have, and the amount of times Bones is put back due to American Idol we've usually managed to catch up towards the end of the Season, and end up only being an episode or so behind.

On another note I was wondering if you guys have seen TJ's new hair cut? not to mention the wonderful new pics in the gallery.
word count: 154