Media: Promos, Videos and Fan Sightings

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Media: Promos, Videos and Fan Sightings

Post by begolden »

I thought that we might want a thread where we can post links to interviews, or recount the fan encounters people have mentioned on other forums.

And speaking of those lucky fans who've had a chance to meet TJ and talk with him, every one of them has spoken of his friendliness, generosity, and enthusiasm. Even in his interviews, TJ radiates a positive attitude that just adds to your admiration of him as an actor and as a person. It's always nice when you can truly respect the people you love to watch on TV or film.
word count: 99
Fan of the Orgasmic Grilled Cheese Sandwich

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

This is a great idea, Rebecca! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting TJ (yet!), but from what I've heard, he is every bit of wonderful that you have described. Sweet, kind, and just a down-to-earth guy. Let's hope some of those fans who've been lucky enough to have an encounter will make there way here, and leave us a post! :)
word count: 67
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Good idea Rebecca and agree with you Kimber.Would be wonderful to share someone's experience even secondhand.

Every thing I have read/heard points to TJ being very down to earth,sweet,and polite to fans.So come on lucky people share with us :lol:
word count: 45

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

Well, this doesn't exactly qualify as TJ in the media...

It's an interview with Michaela--but since most of us are quite fond of her too, I thought you'd all be interested in watching her interview on Youtube (I know you've already seen it, Kimber!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ialJMelwuzc
word count: 56

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

Hey that's fun! I didn't know her dad was into ZZTop, that is a very serendipitous circumstance. I hope she wasn't really intending to do her own plumbing - that is a pretty difficult job!
word count: 37

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

begolden wrote:Well, this doesn't exactly qualify as TJ in the media...

It's an interview with Michaela--but since most of us are quite fond of her too, I thought you'd all be interested in watching her interview on Youtube (I know you've already seen it, Kimber!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ialJMelwuzc
I've definitely seen that video, but it's so cute! Michaela seems like such a sweetheart, just like TJ :) Also, I absolutely love how she can quote "old" Angela lines!
word count: 89
Dude, what you call being a conspiracy theorist I call being well informed - Dr. Jack Hodgins

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

KimberHodgela wrote:I've definitely seen that video, but it's so cute! Michaela seems like such a sweetheart, just like TJ :) Also, I absolutely love how she can quote "old" Angela lines!
I agree! The fact that she remembers her lines makes her a fan as well! I hope she's enjoying fixing up and furnishing her new house.
word count: 60

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

I agree, Rebecca! I believe that she IS a fan. Even from that interview of hers with Kristin, when she was talking about B&B and how she (Michaela) would want to be there watching when they finally hooked up! She seems much like Angela in that regard, as Angela is the biggest B&B shipper on the show! :)

But yes, she must enjoy her job very much, and take pride in her character. So much so that she can remember her awesome lines!
word count: 84

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Thank you so much for that link it was really fun to watch :lol:
word count: 13

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

More Promos

Post by begolden »

Prepare yourselves to fall in love all over again...

Oh, and it's official now--TJ's new look is soooo hot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uShAkegqHfw
word count: 29

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I just needed to hear his voice again, personally. Thank you!!
Significant Other's comments: "Ooh, so TJ does have ears!" and "That girl would look good lying in a mud patch in a paper bag"(yeah, I know, raised eyebrows there, deffo).
We have just acquired a lovely new monitor and a few twiddles of the controls have improved my YouTube viewing no end. Everything is clearer, brighter, sharper! What a great time for it to happen. Hurray!
word count: 79

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Thanks for the link, Rebecca! Being an LJ-er, I'd already viewed it many times, but it was nice to see again. You can also download a copy if you check out the links on [url]http://206_bones.livejournal.com[/url]. If you're obsessive like me and want a copy to view whenever (and also enlarge!).

TJ's look is totally officially hot. I love the way he looks there, and also in the clips from 3.01 (that can also be found on the LJ site up there - along with a B-roll from the first ep, which does include bits with TJ being cute). He looks almost clean shaven, and although I did enjoy the beard, I'd say that the new looks has completely grown on me. It seems to make his eyes that much clearer!

Also, Steph, I agree with your hubby 100%. Michaela is divine this season. Not sure if it's the hair, or the outfits, or what - but she is one fine looking lady. And she would look splendid in a paper bag, lying in a mud patch! LOL.
word count: 189

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Many thanks for the link wonderful person-what a brilliant interview.Did anyone else notice his hands? He was doing the nervous thing playing with the side of a finger-I do it too :lol:

Of course he has ears-your other half was obviously blinded by M.'s beautiful face.She was glowing wasn't she? Maybe it's lurve :lol:
word count: 60

begolden
Conspiracy Theorist

Post by begolden »

I really liked TJ's assessment of Jack and Angela--that he sees them as basically more in love than ever. Let's hope it stays that way! Yes, together they were too cute for words. Michaela does seem even more beautiful when she's just being herself in interviews.
word count: 50

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Michaela is absolutely adorable in interviews. She just looks so ... natural. Like she's a real person. I know that sounds kind of dumb, but you get what I mean. She has a real natural beauty, and she sounds very down to earth in her interviews.
word count: 46

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Doesn't sound silly at all,K. Michaela has a really fresh and warm personality it really shines through in interviews.

Yes R.I was pleased to hear TJ being so positive about their feelings for each other and using the word "passion"-gives us hope the silliness won't be too dire!!! :o
word count: 53

blue_eyes
Fan

Post by blue_eyes »

hi guy
i thought i'd share this link a fan put up on 206 bones on live journal about her actually meeting tj. i was so jealous
heres the link
http://community.livejournal.com/206_bones/604323.html
word count: 39
"COCENTRATE ON WHAT CANNOT LIE. THE EVIDENCE" GIL GRISSOM

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

blue_eyes wrote:hi guy
i thought i'd share this link a fan put up on 206 bones on live journal about her actually meeting tj. i was so jealous
heres the link
http://community.livejournal.com/206_bones/604323.html
Thanks, blue_eyes! I remembered reading that post over on 206_bones, but I didn't want to go searching for it. I see you did just that! I love that story, as it seems as though TJ is a super down to earth and sweet guy. And also that he's a huge Jack/Angela shipper! (Which I think we already knew). :)
word count: 105

Y Ddraig Coch
Fan

Post by Y Ddraig Coch »

Well isn't she the lucky lucky one?Oh boy what an experience,and he was so sweet to deflect the drunken woman so nicely.Makes me wonder about his dancing style though-sounds enthusiastic to say the least. :shock:
word count: 39

KimberHodgela
Super Fan

Post by KimberHodgela »

Hey gals. This isn't relating only to TJ, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread, so I thought I'd throw it here. There's a longer version of the promo featuring Gabin's "The Other Way Round", and it features some quality TJ/Michaela and/or Jack/Angela moments. You can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?djdumnz0vbx, or watch it via IMDb over here: http://www.imdb.com/video/editorial/me60030934.

Check it out and we'll discuss (and share thoughts on what we really think was going on ... :wink:
word count: 97