Fan gallery; YOUR TJ.

Sightings, articles, media, pictures.
TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Re: Fan gallery; YOUR TJ.

Post by TJ4ever »

As my other one didn't work anymore - don't know why, maybe you can explain it, Sharon? - I chose this one. Thanks, Sharon! They are all great! :)
word count: 28
Angela: Well, what about love? What do you have to say about love?
Hodgins: It´s overrated-most of the time :-)

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Simone, I was moving stuff around in my photobucket account and probably moved the one you were using and broke the link! Sorry! If you prefer the other one I can get the new link for you though. :)

word count: 38
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

It's ok! I like this one! But thanks! :)
word count: 9

Dexter: They make it look so easy-connecting with another human being. It's like no one told them it's the hardest thing in the world.

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Ooh, I especially like that second one, Sharon! It's something to do with the hat. I must have a thing with TJ and hats. :D

May I use it?
word count: 29

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Of course you can use it Sherry. I liked the way that one came out too, I'd never made anything sepia in Photoshop before so that was a test. :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like them. :) Planned on having more but had things to do and didn't finish them all. LOL
word count: 54
Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.-Camille Pissarro

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Three more I started earlier and didn't finish....
Image Image Image
word count: 9

Sinkwriter72
King of the Lab

Post by Sinkwriter72 »

Sepia on that photo = pretty!

:D

Seriously, Sharon... lovely work. And thanks for letting me use one. (points to new avatar) Yay!
word count: 21

TJ4ever
King of the Lab

Post by TJ4ever »

A big THANKS from me, too, Sharon!
word count: 7

jade.stormcloud
TJ Junkie

Post by jade.stormcloud »

word count: 0
“When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be.” - Henry Van Dyke

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

More...

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
word count: 1

Dr.Valentine
Super Fan

Post by Dr.Valentine »

OOOOO! I really REALLY like the second one! avatar12 is the name I think haha, very savvy! ...or, maybe I mean savory :wink:
word count: 22
"Work hard, and love the work and the 'work' becomes nothing other than the love." - TJ Thyne

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Second one meaning the one with the blue shirt right after the animated one? Its avatar10. :)

Oh and thank you! LOL

And anyone who wants to should feel free to use any of them. :)
word count: 34

ThyneAlone
TJ Team Validator

Post by ThyneAlone »

I might well do that, Sharon. Avatar10 is going to be very popular, judging by the original reaction to it as a photo in the gallery. Thanks for these beautiful creative efforts.

Btw, re your email - attachment is great & I'll be in touch. Millions of apols to have neglected you thus far but - feeling unwell again and also guests coming again, so house needed a major tidy...
word count: 68
"We make our lives out of chaos and hope. And love." - Angela Montenegro

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Sharon, since you are so good at making these maybe you can do a favor for me and some other fans out there...I use Firefox and we can use personas on our toolbar. There are a few Bones ones but they are all B&B and only one has TJ. If you are bored one day maybe you can make a few?? :D :pray:

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/galler ... search.y=0

If you click on the top where it says "make your own" it give the specs and stuff. I don't really have a program that can do that sort of thing.

*hugs* Ang
word count: 107
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

Posted it on the wrong place. I'll see what I can do, but it says not to use images you don't own, so we'll have to see if they allow it. But any particular image you want on this thing?
word count: 43

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

In the gallery "shots" category the 2nd one with him in the blue shirt is probably my favorite ever pic of him and the x-ray table ones would probably work well with it too. Also love the season 2? pics with him goofing around with the skeletons.

Anyway, have fun with it. Don't worry about if it's a pain. I'm content with my NYC night sky for now. :D

Thanks!

I posted it in the wrong place or you did? Lol.
word count: 84
"I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me. I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break. I crave, I love, I've waited long enough." ~Not Pretty Enough/Kasey Chambers

skftex
TJ Team Validator

Post by skftex »

I posted in the wrong spot. Read this thread, read the twitter thread, came back to post and posted in the Twitter thread. I deleted it. :D

They aren't much trouble at all to make, unless you wanted a lot of stuff on them. I'll see what I can do :) Since there is a lot of user created things from tv shows I'm assuming they'll let me upload them so shouldn't be a problem. :)

Sharon
word count: 79

Sandy
Fan

Post by Sandy »

good work everyone, all your stuff is really nice.

here some things i made:
Banners:

icons:

Image Image Image Image Image
word count: 16

SmackyKennedy
Bug Guy

Post by SmackyKennedy »

Ooh ahh....um is it hot in here??
word count: 8

SirRose
Fan

Post by SirRose »

It's scorching, Ang...

Sandy, I love you sig! What did you use to make that?
word count: 16